Friday, June 25, 2010

Sorry I've been blogged down lately...

…but enough is enough already! I hope I haven’t lost all my “running buddies” as a result of my unexcused absence from the wonderful world of blogging. I’ve had some wonderful post ideas over the past 4 weeks, but haven’t been able to find the time to actually write/post them. I started this blog as a way to stay in touch with friends and fellow runners as well as provide a place of encouragement and motivation for everyone who might read it. I’m sorry I’ve been slacking on the job blog lately. I am hoping to resume posting to at least once a week. Let me know if you have a post topic you’d like to see on the blog or any other ideas on how to make the blog better.

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see your blog tonight. I can certainly relate to getting "blogged down". I feel like my life sped up to fast forward mode, as well. Time to take a deep breath and get back to business. I'm not a runner but find that your blog encourages me to at least do something...stationary bike, walking the track at the middle school or whatever. Maybe I'm working my way up to running? Keep up the good work. If I can be encouraged to exercise, anyone can be encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you're simply blogged down and not on the injured list. Happy Running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries! Summer time is always such a busy time. Can't wait to read some more great posts from you soon though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back! It's amazing how time seems to fly twice as fast during the summer. Hope you're still finding time to train for your 10-K, would love to know how it's going!

    ReplyDelete